Hair Fall treatment

Photo Not Available

HOW TO CONTROL/STOP HAIR FALL?


Losing your hair is not usually anything to be worried about, but it can be upsetting. Treatment may help with some types of hair loss.

Hair loss is typically considered the domain of aging men, but this equal-opportunity condition — which has many causes — can affect virtually anyone.

Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss, and it doesn’t only happen on the scalp. Some illnesses and medications can trigger balding over the entire body, though genetics account for most cases on the head.

Symptoms & causes

Most people’s hair grows about a half-inch per month, and about 90% of your hair is actively growing at any given time, with the other 10% in dormant phase. After two or three months, this dormant hair falls out and its follicles begin growing new hair as other follicles begin a dormant phase.

Aside from heredity, noticeable hair loss can be caused by wide variety of factors, including:

Harsh hairstyles or treatments: Hairstyles that consistently use rubber bands, rollers or barrettes, or pull hair into tight styles such as cornrows, can inflame and scar hair follicles. So can incorrectly used chemical products such as dyes, bleaches, straighteners or permanent wave solutions. Depending on the degree of damage, resulting hair loss can be permanent.

Hormone imbalances: In women, hormonal shifts from birth control pills, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause or hysterectomy can induce more hair follicles than normal to enter the dormant phase.

Nutritional deficits: Heavy dieting or eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia can temporarily stun hair follicles to cease growth. This can also occur from insufficient protein, vitamin or mineral intake.

Aging: A natural effect of growing older is slowed hair growth.

Causes of hair loss

It's normal to lose hair. We can lose between 50 and 100 hairs a day, often without noticing.

Hair loss is not usually anything to be worried about, but occasionally it can be a sign of a medical condition.

Some types of hair loss are permanent, like male and female pattern baldness. This type of hair loss usually runs in the family.

Other types of hair loss may be temporary. They can be caused by:

  • an illness
  • stress
  • cancer treatment
  • weight loss
  • iron deficiency

Treatment & medication

Hair loss remedies range from the mild to the extreme and the inexpensive to the costly. Much depends on how much hair is gone and how high a priority it is to mask its absence . Anti-inflammatory medications: Prescription steroid-based creams or herbs massage can calm follicles damaged or inflamed by harsh chemicals or excessive pulling.

to get the better result with Ayurveda treatment consult with best Ayurveda therapist Dr. Azad Beg, Pick up your phone and call || Or Visit our Clinic in your cities or nearby:
Dr.Azad Clinic Pvt Ltd || best Ayurveda hair-fall treatment || best Ayurveda certified therapist

A well educated staff and Ayurveda doctor in Agra, Jaipur, Mathura, Muraina(M.P.) Gwalior, Sagar (M.P.), Jhansi, Bhopal.

 

Video Consultation with Ayurveda Experts

Live Chat Whatsapp

Choose Mode Of Consultation


Text Consult

7 days validity

₹300

Phone Consult

15 minutes duration • 24 hours text chat

₹300

Videos


Contact From Dr Azad on Mobile Number
Contact on What'ap with Dr Azad