Immune System Treatment:
The human immune system faces many daily challenges as it goes about its job of defending the body against intruders and exogenous substances. By ‘policing’ the body, it keeps us healthy and well. Knowing the immune system’s major players helps us achieve holistic improvement: 70% of our immune cells are located in the gut, where almost 80% of all defence reactions also take place. We know that high levels of psychological stress combined with poor nutrition, a lack of exercise and insufficient relaxation negatively affects the digestive system. However, the tried and tested methods of Holistic Ayurveda can sustainably boost resilience and restore emotional and mental balance.
In an autoimmune disease, the immune system mistakenly identifies harmless tissues in the body as dangerous, then proceeds to attack it with brute force. Depending on the disease, the consequences can range from merely inconvenient to downright fatal.
Auto-immune disorders happen when your immune system attacks part of your body. It is vital that you keep your immune system as calm as possible when you have an auto-immune disorder. You can keep your immune system calm by
- Cleansing toxins out of your body with mild laxatives, easy to digest food, and mild exercise.
- Eating hypoallergenic foods like cilantro, guduci
- Eating foods that reduce Pitta dosha
- Support your liver either by 1) cleansing it with bitters, sours and chologogues, or 2) nourishing it with sweet and oily foods. Applesauce with coconut oil is one of the best way to simultaneously cleanse and nourish your liver.
- Eliminating any fungal / bacterial infections as lingering infections continue to stimulate an immune response.
- Minimizing stress & criticism
- Drink warm water all through the day in small quantities.
- Practice the yogic procedures like Yogasanas, Pranayama and Meditation for about 30 minutes a day.
- Make use of the spices including Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander) and Lahsun (Garlic) across the different recipes while cooking.
Ways to boost up immunity through Ayurveda
- Consuming 10 grams of Chyavanprash every day in the mornings can help in boost immunity. Diabetics can use sugar-free Chyavanprash.
- Prepare an herbal tea with the ingredients including Tulsi (Basil), Dalchini (Cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Shunthi (Dry Ginger) and Munakka (Raisin). Drink this once or twice every day. If you prefer, you can add natural sugar (jaggery), or fresh lemon juice for taste.
- Take golden milk once or twice a day. This is made by adding half a teaspoon of Haldi (turmeric) powder in 150 ml hot milk.
If you are suffering from Immune system problem, Do not hesitate To get an appointment with Dr. Azad Beg, an Ayurveda therapist, Pick up your phone and call now || Or Visit our Clinic in your cities or nearby:
Dr.Azad Clinic Pvt Ltd || best Ayurveda Immune System disease treatment || best Ayurveda certified therapist
A well educated staff and Ayurveda doctor in Agra, Jaipur, Mathura, Muraina(M.P.) Gwalior, Sagar (M.P.), Jhansi, Bhopal.