Premature Ejaculation – Causes and Treatment
- Quick ejaculation before or in less than 2 minutes after penetration is termed as ‘Premature Ejaculation’.
- Premature Ejaculation (PE) can be due to psychological or physical problems
- Premature Ejaculation is a very common and treatable condition
- If left untreated, PE can lead to loss of confidence in bed and hurt your relationship with your partner.
- If you are in Chennai and looking for a good sexologist to treat premature ejaculation problem, please contact & Trust our Dr.Azad Clinic Pvt Ltd || Best sexologist || Ayurveda sex therapist
A well educated staff and Sexologist in Agra, Jaipur, Mathura, Muraina(M.P.) Gwalior, Sagar (M.P.), Jhansi, Bhopal
What is Premature Ejaculation?
When ejaculation is uncontrolled and happens before or shortly after sexual penetration with minimal stimulation, without wish of the person and partner, it is termed as Premature Ejaculation. Occasional early ejaculation is absolutely normal but if it continues, you need to seek medical help. It is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men. Other types of sexual dysfunctions in men are:
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Retrograde Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
Click on the respective links above to Consult about them.
What are the symptoms of Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
One major symptom of Premature Ejaculation is ejaculating in less than a minute or two or even before actual penetration. This can happen even when masturbating, ejaculation starts as soon as your penis becomes hard. If you are facing premature ejaculation problems intermittently and if you are able to control your ejaculation, the condition is called ‘Natural Variable Premature Ejaculation’.
Types of Premature Ejaculation:
- Acquired Premature Ejaculation – This is temporary. You were once able to ejaculate normally but now you are having PE issue.
- Lifelong Premature Ejaculation – These people have had the problem right from beginning and mostly never had normal ejaculation.
Treatment for Premature Ejaculation
Treatment for Premature Ejaculation depends on the cause of the problem. If it is psychological, then finding out if it is stress and it’s root cause can help you get rid of the problem eventually.
- Practicing yoga, meditation to relieve anxiety and stress can help.
- If your sexologist can offer therapy sessions for you and your partner, you may choose to attend to get rid of your problem. At times, your partner’s role in curing premature ejaculation is very important.
- You can practice the ‘start stop’ technique wherein you stop your act when you get the urge to ejaculate, squeeze your penis to stop ejaculation. Once you calm down a little bit, you can continue your act and then repeat. This helps in giving you more and better control over the premature ejaculation problem with time.
- Kegels exercise also helps strengthen your pelvic muscles and helps in treating PE.
- Decreasing the sensitivity of your penis can help handle Premature Ejaculation. You may use numbing sprays or wear a condom to reduce sensitivity on the penis head. Make sure that your partner doesn’t have any itching or irritation when you use them.
If physical condition is the cause of premature ejaculation, your doctor may put you on appropriate treatment as deemed necessary.