Stomach Related Treatment
Ayurveda is known to address the cause of the disorder and treat the root and eliminate the disease. Various gastrointestinal disorders such as constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis, chronic acidity etc are best taken care of with Ayurvedic therapies and medicines.
At Dr. Azad Clinic we approach such conditions with utmost care using authentic panchakarma cleansing and step by step rejuvenation of mind and body. Correcting certain lifestyle and eating habits along with Ayurvedic treatments is what we offer to each person for a long term and sustainable healthy living.
- Our experience of over 10 years makes us the best at offering the services required to effectively heal.
- Restoration of the digestive fire using cooling herbal preparations and Pitta-pacifying panchakarma therapies.
- De-stress ayurvedic therapies for tension related gastric disorders
- Diet and lifestyle correction
- Illness treatments are done with proper doctor consultation.
Body Constitution (Prakruti) Type or for Current imbalances (Vikruti) – Combination of Vata and Pitta doshas. Favour diet and lifestyle of these doshas.
1. Avoid junk foods, spicy and hot & sour food, meat, frozen foods, acidic food, fried foods, processed and refined foods and foods that have been microwaved. Avoid hamburgers, milk shakes, bacon and sausage.
2.Avoid food with a high fat content, such as fatty fried food, ice cream, heavy meats, and cheese. Eat lighter meals. Avoid known trigger foods.
3.Alcohol, aerated and caffeinated drinks like coffee, tea, cola, etc and ice cream are to be avoided. Avoiding cold milk and moderate consumption of milk is recommended.
4.Avoid food combinations with different rates of digestion, ie. Heavy and light foods. Some examples are: Fish with dairy; Yoghurt with sour fruits and melons (melons should be eaten on their own); Vegetables with fruit or milk.
5. Add the following herbs and spices in your cooking, to aid with digestion: ginger, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, fennel, celery seeds, and oregano.
A complete change in lifestyle and the support of an expert Ayurveda doctor will help you manage your condition effectively.
Do not hesitate To get an appointment with Dr. Azad Beg, an Ayurveda therapist, Pick up your phone and call now || Or Visit our Clinic in your cities or nearby:
Dr.Azad Clinic Pvt Ltd || best Ayurveda Immune System disease treatment || best Ayurveda certified therapist
A well educated staff and Ayurveda doctor in Agra, Jaipur, Mathura, Muraina(M.P.) Gwalior, Sagar (M.P.), Jhansi, Bhopal.